Inclusive Education And Early Childhood Community Of Practice
#EducationForAll #InclusiveEducation #LeaveNoOneBehind #MyEducationMyRight
You are invited to attend our upcoming Inclusive Education and Early Childhood Community of Practice meeting, which will be held on Thursday, May 20 at 10am ET / 3pm BST / 4pm SAST.
- Introductions and Welcome, Jennifer Rigg, GCE-US Executive Director.
- Global Communities of Practice Update, Ashanti Kunene, Research and Advocacy Officer and Vicky Mogeni, Knowledge Management and Learning Officer (GCE).
- Parent and Caregiver Support Interventions: Sharing Experiences in Turkey, Shezleen Vellani, Education Advisor and Erin Wall, Education Program Coordinator (Concern Worldwide).
- Inclusive Engagement with Families of Children with Disabilities, Federica Settimi, Inclusive Education Programme Manager, Inclusion International.
- UN Advocacy Opportunities, Elaine Green, Head of Influencing, Leonard Cheshire.
- Advocacy Task Team Updates, Tony Baker, Senior Adviser for External Engagement, World Vision International and All.
- Inclusive Education and Early Childhood Community of Practice Terms of Reference and Opportunities for Involvement, Christa Giesecke, GCE-US Coordinator and All.
- Next Steps, Stephanie Peña, GCE-US Fellow and All.
If you are interested in joining the Inclusive Education and Early Childhood Community of Practice, please sign up here.
We look forward to your participation.