Please read these terms carefully before starting your navigation on this website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither the GCE Secretariat nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors. The GCE Secretariat expressly excludes liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which the GCE Secretariat shall not be liable. It shall be your responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to the GCE Secretariat. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give a claim for damages and or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that the GCE Secretariat endorses the website(s). the GCE Secretariat has no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use is subject to the laws of South Africa.
- Content of this website is provided, primarily in English and translated to an additional 4 GCE official languages: French, Spanish, Portuguese, and Arabic. The GCE Secretariat cannot be held responsible for missing language translations and errors or omissions in the four translated languages.