GAWE2023 Communication Pack
#GAWE2023 Communication Pack
Investing in a Just World: Decolonising Education Financing Now!
We are excited to share with you the Global Action Week for Education (GAWE) 2023 communication pack. GAWE is a national, regional, and global education mobilisation campaign coordinated by the Global Campaign for Education (GCE). This year’s GAWE is special in two ways: firstly, its theme focuses on an urgent and pertinent call, "Investing in a Just World: Decolonising Education Financing Now!"; and secondly, #GAWE2023 is the 20th of the many successful campaigns GCE has been coordinating.
The #GAWE2023 will take place from May 29 to June 2.
Our communication pack includes the following:
- GAWE Webpage, with details about the GAWE initiative and useful resources about education financing (available in the 5 GCE languages);
- 5 carousels with informative cards for social media available here (in 5 languages);
- Cards that explain in 10 points our Call to Action for decolonising education financing (cards should be shared 10 days before the official launch of GAWE and are available here, in 5 languages);
- Campaign logo, profile, and header images for social media available here (in 5 languages).
- GAWE political statement for signing (available in English for now, but other language versions will be uploaded soon);
- GAWE concept note (5 languages);
- GAWE press release (for now, available only in English, but other language versions will be shared soon).
- Suggested calendar for social media posting, materials are embargoed until May 19 (10 days before GAWE activities start).
SAVE THE DATE!
TAKE PART IN #GAWE2023 VIRTUAL POLICY DIALOGUES!
May 27 - ACEA Policy Dialogue (Arab Region)
The regional network ACEA, a member of GCE in the Arab Region, will start their GAWE activities earlier than other regional commitments to #GAWE2023 events!
May 29 - ANCEFA Policy Dialogue (Africa Region)
May 30 - CLADE Policy Dialogue (Latin America and the Caribbean Region)
May 31 - ASPBAE Policy Dialogue (Asia and South-Pacific Region)
June 1 - Global High-Level Event-Register HERE.
June 2 - Youth and Student Global Event
Further details on these webinars will be shared in all languages soon.
Thank you in advance for your participation and collaboration.