- May 28, 2020
- Posted by: philani
- Category: Resources, webinars
This webinar organised by the Global Campaign for Education addressed the issue of the right to education during the COVID-19 crisis in the Arab World.
We had an informal discussion, introduced by some insights on the regional and national contexts.
The proposed agenda featured:
- Refat Sabbah, GCE President, to introduce the webinar.
- Muetesm Zayed, ACEA, for a regional overview.
- Shorts presentations from Egypt, Sudan, Yemen and Jordan.
- A session of Q&A to the speakers.
- An exchange about the recovery, how to approach the reopening of schools in particular, how to better prepare for a second wave or other crises
- How to work better together – reflection on the tools to put in place, the capacities and mechanisms of mutual assistance, discussion on a possible next joint campaign
The Webinar took place on Tuesday June 2nd at 2:30 pm CEST/ 8:30 am EST/.
You can watch the recording of the webinar below or on Youtube here.
The full list of past and upcoming webinars is available here.